Friday, July 1, 2022

Deliverance from spirit of Death

 Those who have authority over us like parents, teacher, brothers , sisters or close blood  relative and even Pastors sometimes speak word like death our of burst of anger and honor or allow the spirit of death in our life . you may claim the below mentioned verses of Bible everyday and get deliverances from the spirit of death.


Psalm 118: 17 -

I shall not die, but live,

And declare the works of the LORD.


Psalm 116: 8-9

For You have delivered my soul from death,

My eyes from tears, And my feet from falling.

I will walk before the LORD , In the land of the living.


Psalm 56:13-

For You have delivered my soul from death.

Have You not kept my feet from falling,

That I may walk before God In the light of the living?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith—The Substance of Things Hoped For

  Main Text: Hebrews 11:1–2 -  “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obta...